Israel365 and The Israel Bible are committed to ensuring that our valued customers are completely satisfied with their purchases. Please feel free to contact us or email email@example.com at any time with any questions or concerns. All our products are shipped from Israel. We want you to receive your order as quickly as possible! In order to ensure quick delivery, many of our products are stored and shipped from a shipping facility in the USA. Though many products will arrive faster, please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery in the US and 6 weeks for international orders.
Orders shipped outside the U.S. may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, taxes, and fees levied by the destination country, and the customer is solely responsible for all duties, import taxes, and brokerage fees. If you refuse a shipment because of unexpected import fees, your order will not be refunded. Please note that when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Orders can be canceled before items are shipped out from our office in Israel or from one of our distribution centers. In this situation, a full refund will be provided. If an order fails to arrive after 6 weeks, please be in touch with us. If we are unable to track the shipment, your order will either be resent or refunded. If you are unsatisfied with your order and would like to return it, please see the return instructions below. Please note that the clothing (t-shirts and sweatshirts) sold on our site are manufactured in Israel. Often times there may be discrepancies between North American sizing and Israeli sizing.
How to Return Your Purchase
- If you would like to return an item, you must Contact Us prior to sending in your item.
- To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused, and in the same condition in which you received them.
- Items must be in their original packaging.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Israel365 is not responsible for damage that occurred during the returns process. If you are shipping an item valued over $75, we strongly encourage that you consider using a trackable shipping service and/or purchasing shipping insurance.
- The original shipping fee can not be refunded.
- If an item was shipped for free, Israel365 may deduct the cost of shipping from the amount refunded.
Return Mailing Addresses
1 Yigal Alon 7th floor
Bet Shemesh 9906201, Israel
In the US:
2251 Constitution Ave.
Olean, NY 14760 USA
Items that can not be refunded:
- Gift cards
- Personalized items including certificates, jewelry, etc.